Introducing Indonesia: A Guide to Expatriate Living
Introducing Indonesia: A Guide to Expatriate Living is a one-stop reference guide with answers to common questions, practical pointers and cultural insights. This comprehensive guide to expat life in Indonesia will become your constant companion during your stay. Inside you will find information covering:
- Moving to Indonesia: What to Pack, Shipping Pets, Passports and Documents
- Finding a House: Utilities, Household Staff and Moving into Your New Community
- Your New Life: Schools, Learning the Language, Banking, Leisure Time, Customs and Courtesies
- Emotional Issues: Stress, Making Friends, Cross Cultural Differences
- Health Concerns: Healthy Home Environment, Medical Care, Safety and Tropical Diseases
- Indonesia: History, Culture, Religion, Travel and Wildlife
- Home Leave and Leaving for Good
Published by the American Women's Association of Indonesia, 2010.
AWA Members: Rp. 100,000
Non-Members: Rp. 150,000
Proceeds from the sale of AWA publications benefit the AWA and its charities. AWA publications are sold at the American Women's Association Center. The AWA cannot ship books overseas; purchases are only accepted in Jakarta.
Last updated September22, 2021